top of page

Alien Land Holding Licence

Foreigners that need an alien land holding licence may rely on our Firm to make the application on their behalf. We will submit the application form and all necessary documents to the Ministry of Sustainable Development. If approved, the Ministry of Sustainable Development will notify us and forward the approval letter to the Legal Department for the processing of the licence certificate. We are then required to carry the licence certificate to Inland Revenue Department where the further fees are paid. The final step is to register the licence certificate at the High Court Registry. This qualifies the investor to purchase and register land in St. Kitts and Nevis.

A pen on a pile of documents
bottom of page