top of page
Image by ConvertKit

Renew your Passport

A valid St. Kitts-Nevis passport is essential to traveling internationally and can serve as a legal form of ID within or outside of St. Kitts-Nevis. It’s an official government document that confirms your identity and citizenship. However, your passport has an expiration date. If your passport was issued when you were 16 years old or older, it is valid for 10 years. If your passport was issued when you were 15 years old or younger, it is valid for five years.

  • Sections (1), (2) and (6) must be completed by all applicants.

  • Sections (3) and (4) are to be completed where applicable.

  • Section 7 is to be completed by the Parent or Legal Guardian of an applicant under age 16.

  • Section 8 is to be completed by an applicant age 16 and over.

  • Section 9 is to be completed by the recommender, who is expected to have known the Applicant for a period no less than 2  years. The Applicant is required to use a Recommender who has an official office stamp, which must be affixed in the box to the right of that section.

  • Section 10 is to be completed if your passport has been lost or stolen.

Birth Certificate must be original and, where applicable, translated into English. In the event of translations, they must be certified as true copies of the originals.

Please note the other supporting documents required:

☐ Completed Passport Form

☐ Two (2) passport sized photos
☐ Birth Certificate of applicant (original)
☐ Certificate of Citizenship (if applicable)

☐ Old passport (if applicable)
☐ Marriage Certificate (if applicant wishes to carry the surname of the spouse)
☐ Decree Absolute (if applicant wishes to revert to maiden name)


Change of name

Applicants who wish to change their name, other than through marriage can do you through the registration of a deed poll. Our office can assist citizens of St. Kitts-Nevis to effect this change. Once you have decided to change your name, you can use the new name for all purposes, for example, publishing marriage bans, legal proceedings and obtaining, or changing details on a driving licence or passport. Applicants who have already effected a name change should include evidence of this with their passport application.

Image by ConvertKit

Apply now

bottom of page